Events & Interest Form
Project WiCCED Events
Accessing Google Team Drive
For Project WiCCED Participants Only. If you do not have access, please email Amy Slocum (email@example.com) or Maddi Valinski (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the account you would like to use for access to the Google Team Drive. You must be logged into your account that is a member of the Project WiCCED Google Group and receives messages from email@example.com to access the files in the Project WiCCED Team Drive.
Direct link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0AIwquHvfv9xpUk9PVA
Instructions to access manually:
- Visit www.drive.google.com. Log into your account that is a member of the Project WiCCED Google Group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click “Team Drives” on the left side of the page.
- Select “WiCCED Project” as the file folder to open.
Grant Development and Red Team Review Support
In an effort to catalyze new research as a part of Delaware EPSCoR and Project WiCCED, red team reviews and grant development support will be offered to researchers in Delaware engaged with Project WiCCED.
Funding support will be provided for the following activities related to grant development:
- Writing retreats (travel to/from meetings, lunch, etc.)
- Full “red team reviews”
- Copy editing services
- Graphic design services
- Grant writer
Priority will be given to projects that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Big, interdisciplinary projects
- Bring together researchers from multiple institutions within the project
- Bring together new, multi-disciplinary teams
- Are related to issues surrounding water security in the state of Delaware and further the Project WiCCED and Delaware EPSCoR mission
To apply for funding support, please send Maddi Valinski (email@example.com) an email with the following information:
- Proposed project title
- Draft abstract of the grant
- Approximate total budget (if awarded)
- Name(s) and affiliations of collaborators
- Name of funding opportunity and link to RFP (if applicable)
- Grant due date
- Type of submission (1st submission, resubmission, letter of intent, etc.)
- Amount of support requested and what these funds will be used for
All efforts will be made to respond to requests for funds within 1 week.
Interested in Project WiCCED?
Thank you for your interest in Project WiCCED. If you’d like more information or interested in joining our team of researchers, please let us know!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Wesley College ES graduate, NSF S-STEM Cannon Scholar, and NSF EPSCoR intern, John Dougherty has a chat with President Trump
On April 12, 2019, Wesley College environmental science graduate, John Dougherty visited the White House to meet President Trump. John is an employee of Millennia Contracting, Inc., New Castle, DE, a full-service tower contractor for the Mid-Atlantic wireless...
Scholars Day is an opportunity for the entire Wesley College community to come together and celebrate scholarly endeavors. This day consists of presentations and performances that demonstrate scholarly achievements and research by students. The program is attended by...
Delaware Tech STEM Expo - held on March 20, 21 and 26, 2019. The event targeted middle and high school students who wished to experience Delaware Tech programs through student-designed activities, build connections toward STEM careers, and have fun! Interactive...