Wesley College’s STEM UR-CATS (Undergraduate Research – Center for Analytics, Talent, and Success) allows for engaged STEM learning in different domains and at varying levels of intensity. In fall 2020, through external federal and state funding, Wesley’s STEM UR-CATS program awarded $81,000 in scholarships to fifteen Cannon Scholars for the 2020-2021 academic year. To learn more, click link here.
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union
- New Seminar Announcement: “From Microbes to Microeconomics: How Project WiCCED is Working to Protect Delaware’s Water Security”
- Project WICCED Spring 2021 Seminar Series