Wesley College’s STEM UR-CATS (Undergraduate Research – Center for Analytics, Talent, and Success) allows for engaged STEM learning in different domains and at varying levels of intensity. In fall 2020, through external federal and state funding, Wesley’s STEM UR-CATS program awarded $81,000 in scholarships to fifteen Cannon Scholars for the 2020-2021 academic year. To learn more, click link here.
- 2020-2021 Wesley College STEM Program Scholarship Recipients
- EPSCoR Project WiCCED Seminar Series 2020
- What this Wesley College survey says about virtual education and mental health amid COVID-19
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor