Wesley College’s STEM UR-CATS (Undergraduate Research – Center for Analytics, Talent, and Success) allows for engaged STEM learning in different domains and at varying levels of intensity. In fall 2020, through external federal and state funding, Wesley’s STEM UR-CATS program awarded $81,000 in scholarships to fifteen Cannon Scholars for the 2020-2021 academic year. To learn more, click link here.
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center