Biological chemistry majors, Jeremey Wirick (BS, 2019) and Osama Mahmoud (BS, 2020) made significant undergraduate research contributions and earned co-authorship on a scientific article in the high-impact International Journal of Molecular Sciences (IJMS). The IJMS article, a peer-reviewed open access publication, involved the collaborative efforts of the Wesley College team and chemical work that was completed in the laboratories at Northern Illinois University, and Hanyang University in Korea. Te learn more, click link here.
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union
- New Seminar Announcement: “From Microbes to Microeconomics: How Project WiCCED is Working to Protect Delaware’s Water Security”
- Project WICCED Spring 2021 Seminar Series