UD students help middle schoolers learn computer engineering through Project WiCCED’s Data Core Andy Novocin About 60 local middle schoolers are putting their socially distant time to good use, thanks to a virtual coding and cybersecurity summer camp hosted by computer engineering experts at the University of Delaware. To learn more click link here.
- Project WiCCED Fall 2021 Seminar Series
- UD’s Spin In program gets five-year grant from U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Ocean Currents: Water Security in a Changing Coastal Environment
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware