UD students help middle schoolers learn computer engineering through Project WiCCED’s Data Core Andy Novocin About 60 local middle schoolers are putting their socially distant time to good use, thanks to a virtual coding and cybersecurity summer camp hosted by computer engineering experts at the University of Delaware. To learn more click link here.
- 2020-2021 Wesley College STEM Program Scholarship Recipients
- EPSCoR Project WiCCED Seminar Series 2020
- What this Wesley College survey says about virtual education and mental health amid COVID-19
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor