UD students help middle schoolers learn computer engineering through Project WiCCED’s Data Core Andy Novocin About 60 local middle schoolers are putting their socially distant time to good use, thanks to a virtual coding and cybersecurity summer camp hosted by computer engineering experts at the University of Delaware. To learn more click link here.
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor
- Op-Ed: Despite Coronavirus challenges, Delawareans still want to invest in cleaner water
- Project WiCCED Liam Vita, surfer and environmentalist, is named 2020’s High Index Senior
- Katelynn Fry wins Wesley College 2020 Graduate Student Faculty Award