UD students help middle schoolers learn computer engineering through Project WiCCED’s Data Core Andy Novocin About 60 local middle schoolers are putting their socially distant time to good use, thanks to a virtual coding and cybersecurity summer camp hosted by computer engineering experts at the University of Delaware. To learn more click link here.
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center