Our Social Dimensions team (Kent Messer, George Parsons and Laura Paul) recently asked – Do Delawareans still want to invest in cleaner water? To find out what they learned, click link here.
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center