DOVER, Del. — Researchers from Delaware’s institutions of higher education will be studying issues surrounding water quality, particularly in parts of Kent and Sussex counties. To learn more, click link here.
- Advancing Environmental Research
- Wesley College part of $19M college collaboration grant for water research
- DSU, higher education institutions receive $19M in research grants
- State gets $19.3 million in research funding from National Science Foundation
- Delaware Researchers to Study Water Quality Issues