Joanne Norris, Project WiCCED Sensor Core and DENIN Fellow, is one of three Ph.D’s leading companies at the Delaware Innovation Space. Plus: Learn more about her work and what can be done to support the women scientist entrepreneurs of the future by clicking link here.
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union