Sixty-eight STEM students at the Dover school were surveyed. Here’s what they said about their changing sense of community, career interests and more – click link here.
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union