The COVID-19 pandemic has been a surprising challenge to us all to say the least. However, our talented cohort of DENIN scholars demonstrated a great level of persistence, tenacity and a great deal of maturity. We are happy to have worked with them and are very pleased with their research accomplishments. To learn more, check out the Delaware Environmental Institute website at denin.udel.edu.
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center