The COVID-19 pandemic has been a surprising challenge to us all to say the least. However, our talented cohort of DENIN scholars demonstrated a great level of persistence, tenacity and a great deal of maturity. We are happy to have worked with them and are very pleased with their research accomplishments. To learn more, check out the Delaware Environmental Institute website at denin.udel.edu.
- 2020-2021 Wesley College STEM Program Scholarship Recipients
- EPSCoR Project WiCCED Seminar Series 2020
- What this Wesley College survey says about virtual education and mental health amid COVID-19
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor