The COVID-19 pandemic has been a surprising challenge to us all to say the least. However, our talented cohort of DENIN scholars demonstrated a great level of persistence, tenacity and a great deal of maturity. We are happy to have worked with them and are very pleased with their research accomplishments. To learn more, check out the Delaware Environmental Institute website at denin.udel.edu.
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor
- Op-Ed: Despite Coronavirus challenges, Delawareans still want to invest in cleaner water
- Project WiCCED Liam Vita, surfer and environmentalist, is named 2020’s High Index Senior
- Katelynn Fry wins Wesley College 2020 Graduate Student Faculty Award