UD undergraduate student, Zizhuo Xu, discusses his experience conducting research with Dr. Shanshan Ding over the summer in a new UDaily article. Their work together focused on machine learning and big data analytics, particularly as they relate to human decision making surrounding water issues.
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union
- New Seminar Announcement: “From Microbes to Microeconomics: How Project WiCCED is Working to Protect Delaware’s Water Security”
- Project WICCED Spring 2021 Seminar Series