UD undergraduate student, Zizhuo Xu, discusses his experience conducting research with Dr. Shanshan Ding over the summer in a new UDaily article. Their work together focused on machine learning and big data analytics, particularly as they relate to human decision making surrounding water issues.
- Many Wilmington residents don’t trust their drinking water. How can we fix that? (opinion)
- In a changing climate, ghost forests of the Delaware Bay testify to saltwater’s power
- DRIVEN TO DISCOVER: ZIZHUO XU
- Project WiCCED Network in Action May 2019
- Two Wesley Undergrads Win National Chemistry Awards