UD undergraduate student, Zizhuo Xu, discusses his experience conducting research with Dr. Shanshan Ding over the summer in a new UDaily article. Their work together focused on machine learning and big data analytics, particularly as they relate to human decision making surrounding water issues.
- VIRTUAL CAMP TEACHES KIDS CYBER SKILLS
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor
- Op-Ed: Despite Coronavirus challenges, Delawareans still want to invest in cleaner water
- Project WiCCED Liam Vita, surfer and environmentalist, is named 2020’s High Index Senior
- Katelynn Fry wins Wesley College 2020 Graduate Student Faculty Award