UD undergraduate student, Zizhuo Xu, discusses his experience conducting research with Dr. Shanshan Ding over the summer in a new UDaily article. Their work together focused on machine learning and big data analytics, particularly as they relate to human decision making surrounding water issues.
- Water quality solutions to be presented in online CIB STAC meeting
- Wesley Environmental Science STEM Ambassador Gets Published
- Delaware Beekeeping Association’s Beekeeping Workshop: Buzzing Success at Wesley College
- Disconnected: Thousands in Delaware lack access to safer public water
- Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2019