DOVER, Del. — Researchers from Delaware’s institutions of higher education will be studying issues surrounding water quality, particularly in parts of Kent and Sussex counties. To learn more, click link here.
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union
- New Seminar Announcement: “From Microbes to Microeconomics: How Project WiCCED is Working to Protect Delaware’s Water Security”
- Project WICCED Spring 2021 Seminar Series