DOVER, Del. — Researchers from Delaware’s institutions of higher education will be studying issues surrounding water quality, particularly in parts of Kent and Sussex counties. To learn more, click link here.
- Water quality solutions to be presented in online CIB STAC meeting
- Wesley Environmental Science STEM Ambassador Gets Published
- Delaware Beekeeping Association’s Beekeeping Workshop: Buzzing Success at Wesley College
- Disconnected: Thousands in Delaware lack access to safer public water
- Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2019