DOVER, Del. — Researchers from Delaware’s institutions of higher education will be studying issues surrounding water quality, particularly in parts of Kent and Sussex counties. To learn more, click link here.
- Wesley College students co-author peer-reviewed journal article with their STEM program advisor
- Op-Ed: Despite Coronavirus challenges, Delawareans still want to invest in cleaner water
- Project WiCCED Liam Vita, surfer and environmentalist, is named 2020’s High Index Senior
- Katelynn Fry wins Wesley College 2020 Graduate Student Faculty Award
- Undergraduate Scholars Posters Spring 2020