The Microbiome Core is an enabling core for Project WiCCED. The goal of the Microbiome Core is to provide expanded access to reproducible microbiome profiling data to researchers, and to engage students and the public in citizen science related to the regional micro biome. For the latter, we manage two programs to accomplish these goals: To learn more, visit the Microbiome Core Website here.
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center
- Co-Pi Donald Sparks Honored by the European Geosciences Union
- New Seminar Announcement: “From Microbes to Microeconomics: How Project WiCCED is Working to Protect Delaware’s Water Security”
- Project WICCED Spring 2021 Seminar Series