The Microbiome Core is an enabling core for Project WiCCED. The goal of the Microbiome Core is to provide expanded access to reproducible microbiome profiling data to researchers, and to engage students and the public in citizen science related to the regional micro biome. For the latter, we manage two programs to accomplish these goals: To learn more, visit the Microbiome Core Website here.
- Study looks to uncover what killed Atlantic White Cedar trees on the St. Jones River
- These women founders are innovating the STEM space in Delaware
- Consumer Perceptions After Long‐term Use of Alternative Irrigation Water
- The Project WiCCED Network in Action – November 2020
- Environmental Monitoring: NASA EPSCoR funding enables UD’s new remote sensing big data science center